Telescoping Cardboard Boxes for Gadgets
The telescoping cardboard boxes use T=1.5mm strong white kraft tubes. The box closes by sliding the tube lid into the main tube and closely fitting into the main tube.
Details of Telescoping Cardboard Boxes
|Dimensions:||Custom 80mm (OD) x 80mm(H), 1.5mm thick.|
|Box structure:||2-piece telescoping tubes.|
|Surface treatments:||Matte lamination.|
|Accessories:||Molded EVA inserts.|
|Box material:||157 GSM coated paper, strong white kraft tubes.|
|Customizability:||Accept custom designs.|
Pictures of Telescoping Cardboard Boxes
Small telescoping cardboard boxes for gift packaging of consumer electronics
Round Cardboard gift box with telescoping lid
Molded EVA inserts
* Trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners!
Minimum order quantity: 1000 pieces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:How can I get some sample?
A: (1) Samples of existing paper tubes or boxes are available for free.
(2) Prototypes/sample for custom items will be charged at cost. But the fees will be deducted from the mass order.
(3) In either case, the customer should pay shipping cost. Freight collect service is strongly recommended.
Q: What format is preferred to you if I had my own design artwork?
A: We accept AI, CDR, high resolution PDF and PSD.
Q: I like an article as shown in your website, do you have it in stock?
A: We don’t have stock for any product, although we do reserve some samples for each shipment. All goods are produced exactly based on customer orders.
Q: How can I get an accurate quote?
A: Please tell us the desired box type/shape, dimensions, quantities, print colors and surface treatment. If you are not certain of such information, then please provide us the details of the containee.
Q：When can I expect my goods to be delivered?
A: The lead time is usually 7-12 days after sample acceptance and 30% advance payment. It depends on the order quantity and extra treatments involved.
Choices of After-printing Surface Treatments
Alternatives of Inserts for Telescoping Cardboard Boxes
Packing & Shipping
- Packing: Put each empty telescoping gift box into a poly bag, then 200pcs into an export carton.
- Shipping: Gift boxes are usually shipped by sea(either LCL or full container loading). We can also arrange courier or air cargo delivery when necessary.